Sunday, August 2, 2009

DAY TWO - Diary of a Raw Foodist


August 2, 2009 - Toronto, ON - Well here we are. Day Two of our Raw food challenge. Wanting to have a delicious smoothie this morning, I turned to my 70 Green Smoothie Recipes and found one that suited what i had hanging around in my kitchen and also things that I love all blended into one yummy drink. Here's what was for Breakfast this morning!


Recipe #9 - Papaya & Banana with Greens

Ingredients:


  • 2 Bananas

  • 1 cup of fresh Papaya

  • 4 handfuls of baby spinach

  • 1 cup of water (or more, depending on the consistancy you want)

*I added flax seed and some Kale for some more nutrients


Directions:


Blend all ingredients in a blender and enjoy!



If this smoothie doesn't seem to be your thing, I'm sure you'll be able to find one that you'll love in these SEVENTY green smoothie Recipes. click HERE.


To read about adding greens to every meal and benefitting from them, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment