Monday, August 3, 2009

DAY THREE - Diary of a Raw Foodist


August 3, 2009 - Toronto, ON - Because of last night's festivities, I didn't have much time today to prepare my lunch at 8am this morning (as much sleep as I could get was in my books). I opted to bring some macadamia nuts and a banana to snack on.


At around 2pm I started getting hungry, so I decided to try my hand at ordering something. I ended up at Reggie's Old Fashioned Sandwiches which is conveniently across the street from my office and went with the make your own salad for $8. Here's what was in this delicious bowl:


Reggie's Build Your Own Salad


  • Spinach

  • Chick Peas

  • Cucumber

  • Snow peas

  • Sprouts

  • Avocado

  • Grapes

  • Green Apple

* With a light mustard vinagrette (Not positive if everything was raw... probably not, but it was a pretty good effort all in all!)


No comments:

Post a Comment