Monday, August 3, 2009

DAY THREE - Diary of a Raw Foodist


August 3, 2009 - Toronto, ON - Not sure how Raw Vodka and Vino are, but I definitely have some floating around in my system from last night! ( I made sure to get some potassium & B12 Vitamin this morning to bring me back to life!)


This morning, I made sure to drink 1300ml of H2O to rehydrate my body. Once again, my fav breakfast that gets me going:


RAWdiculous Morning Breakfast -


Ingredients:


  • 1 Banana

  • 1 Peach

  • Tbsp Raw Honey

  • small handful of raw Almonds (Soaked overnight)

  • small handful of shredded unsweetened coconut

  • splash of Almond Milk

Directions:


Cut up fruit into small pieces and mix all ingredients in a bowl and Enjoy!



On this lovely Civic Holiday, check out one of the world's leading authorities on nutrition specializing in the Raw Movement, David Wolfe. Click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment