Thursday, April 9, 2009

Alex Cuba

Toronto, Ontario - April 9, 2009 - A while back, my Dad introduced me to a great talent. Alex Cuba (Yes, born in Cuba, raised in Canada) holds an ultra cool vibe that he's been exposing to the world. Alex Cuba's trademark sugarcane-sweet melodies, pop-soul hooks and rock chords give us a look into what Cuban music is to him. Recently, Alex collaborated with canadian band Blue Rodeo on one of their classics, Bad Timing. Unfortunately, I have searched HIGH and LOW for a video of this song, because it is truly beautiful hearing the spanish interpretation of the song. The only way i found it is through iTUNES. I highly recommend you download it, trust me, you won't be dissapointed in this one.

You can also catch Alex Cuba performing live at the Mod Club Friday May 1st.

Check out his website for details: http://www.alexcuba.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment